Bigger Horn, Better Sound
A new, larger 90° x 90° silicone composite hybrid Tractrix® horn provides incredibly efficient transfer of high-frequency waves into the listening area for crisper, clearer sound. The phase plug and compression molded silicone face ensure smooth frequency response.
Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Titanium Diaphragm Tweeter
The exclusive 1" LTS minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference Premiere Series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Vented Tweeter Design
The vented tweeter housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high-frequency reproduction.
All-New Cerametallic Woofers
A signature feature on the Reference Premiere series speakers, the dual 8" Cerametallic™ woofers have been updated for absolutely flawless sound reproduction, minimum distortion, and maximum efficiency. The redesigned woofer will deliver the power, detail, and emotion you expect from a Klipsch Reference Premiere speaker.
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the Reference Premiere port allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies and cleaner, more powerful bass.
Bi-Wiring Bi-Amping Capability
Dual input terminals for bi-wiring / bi-amping capabilities separate high and low-frequency current into different speaker cables, reducing distortion for clearer midrange. Bi-amping allows for further optimization of performance with separate outboard power amplifiers for the high frequency and low-frequency drivers.
Just Add Dolby Atmos
Upgrading to immersive Dolby Atmos sound with the RP-500SA speakers is incredibly easy with simple, hidden connections on the back of the speakers. These refined connections reduce wire visibility while holding them in place for better wire management.
(jumper wires included in the box)
New Look | Amazing Sound
- ADVANCED CABINET DESIGN - Additional bracing and a divided cabinet minimize resonance and vibration.
- NEW AND IMPROVED INPUT PANEL - Featuring audiophile-grade wire and easily accessible aluminum binding posts.
- FURNITURE-GRADE MATERIALS AND FINISHES - Ebony vinyl and walnut vinyl finishes boast satin-painted baffles and a scratch-resistant finish.
- STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE - Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
- CAST ALUMINUM FEET - Mechanically designed to minimize surface area in contact with the floor for faster, tighter low frequencies and more detail.
Overall, this Reference Premiere II rig is an Editor's Choice for an unapologetically loud, capable, AVR-friendly Atmos-capable surround-sound speaker system.
— Home Theater Review
High-Fidelity Home Audio
Redesigned, the Reference Premiere Series combines Klipsch signature acoustic expertise with cutting-edge technology to deliver the new gold standard in premium home theater and hi-fi listening solutions.